Effective Date: August 25, 2015
Thank you for your interest in Trailer Store USA. In this Visitor Agreement, the terms “Trailer Store USA,” “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to trailerstoreusa.com. and the terms “you” and “your” refer to you as one of our customers or users of our website, mobile, and other online applications and products and services (collectively, the Trailer Store USA Sites).
I. General Provisions
a. By using the Trailer Store USA site, you accept the terms of this Visitor Agreement. This is a legally binging agreement between you and Trailer Store USA; please read it carefully. When using the Trailer Store sites, you may be subject to other posted terms and guidelines applicable to certain services available on or through the Trailer Store USA site. All terms and guidelines on the Trailer Store USA site, including our Privacy Statement, are part of this Visitor Agreement and incorporated herein by reference. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any features or services available at any time on the Trailer Store USA site are subject to this Visitor Agreement. Accessing the Trailer Store USA site in any manner, even through automated means, constitutes your use of the Trailer Store site and your agreement from time to time and will revise the effective date when it does so. Your continued used of the Trailer Store USA site after the posted effective date constitutes your agreement to be bound by this Visitor Agreement as modified, except that modifications do not apply to any dispute arising prior to their effective date. Trailer Store USA may change, restrict access to, suspend, or discontinue the Trailer Store USA site, or any portion thereof.
b. The material that appears on the Trailer Store USA site is for general informational purposes only. While we aim to provide a site that is useful, be mindful that the Trailer Store USA site may, from time to time, contain errors. The Trailer Store USA site includes materials and information collected from and provided by third parties that we may not have evaluated or reviewed. We make no guarantees regarding the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, or reliability or any of the materials or information on the Trailer Store USA site, and you should not rely on it without independent verification.
c. We invite you to bring to our attention any materials or information on the Trailer Store USA site that you believe to be inaccurate. Please forward a copy of the materials or information to our Webmaster, along with an explanation of the inaccuracies.
II. Buying and Selling Trailers
a. The Trailer Store USA site is a trailer listing and information service that brings together buyers and sellers. Trailer Store USA is not a party to any transaction between trailer buyers and sellers that originates on or through the Trailer Store USA site. Information about a particular vehicle is supplied by the seller, not by Trailer Store USA. The price and other terms of any sale remain subject to direct negotiation between the buyer and the seller.
b. Though we hope that all who come to Trailer Store USA will act honorably and treat each other fairly, we cannot verify the information that sellers supply or guarantee the trailers they offer. Nor can we assure the seller of a trailer that the payment he or she receives from the buyer is legitimate. When using Trailer Store USA to find a buyer for your trailer or a trailer to purchase, we urge you to use the same common sense and good judgment you would use in selling a trailer through, or responding to, a classified ad in the newspaper.
c. Please read our fraud awareness tips before you buy or list a trailer on the Trailer Store USA site. There is no substitute for healthy skepticism and your own judgment.
d. Buying a Trailer
1. The prices listed by sellers on the Trailer Store USA site often exclude sales tax, finance charges, title, dealer documentary, and compliance fees, any or all of which may be added to the listed price to arrive at the final sale price of particular trailer. Before purchasing a trailer or any other good or service you have read about on the Trailer Store USA site, you should confirm with the seller any information, including the price that is important to your purchasing decision. Trailer Store USA is not responsible for, and does not guarantee the performance of, any such trailers, goods, or service listed or researched on the Trailer Store USA site.
2. We may screen some email messages sent through the Trailer Store USA site to sellers about trailers listed on our site. If it appears that your email message has not reached the seller of the trailer you are inquiring about, you might try inquiring by telephone if the seller has provided a telephone number.
3. Neither Trailer Store USA nor the manufacturer is responsible for the accuracy of any information contained in a pre-owned or used listing.
e. Listing your Trailer
1. The Trailer Store USA site offers a variety of ad packages to private sellers, dealers, and retail stores, with combinations of features that may vary by market area. For information about the ad packages available to private sellers in your areas, click the “Sell your Trailer” tab or button on your home page. For information about ad packages available to dealers (and private sellers wishing to list more than five vehicles for sale at a given time), please visit TrailerUSASupport.com.
2. In order for you to offer a trailer, etc. for sale through our Sell your Trailer service for private sellers, you must agree to our Terms of Sale. The Terms of Sale require, among other things, that you be prepared to sell your trailer at the price at which, and on the terms on which, you have listed it. You must have possession of the actual trailer listed and the ability to transfer title. To list a trailer for sale on the Trailer Store USA site, sellers also are required to provide certain identifying and contact information. The information must accurately identify the seller and the methods of contact must permit buyers to communicate directly with the seller. You may not charge any potential buyer for information about any trailer listed for sale on the Trailer Store USA site, nor may you used the Trailer Store site to promote, without our prior written permission, any other website, product, or service.
3. By using the Trailer Store USA site to sell your trailer as a private seller, you represent that you are at least 18 years of age, that you are not listing a trailer for sale in capacity as an owner, employee or representative of a dealer, and that neither you nor anyone acting on your behalf will list more than five trailer for sale simultaneously. A private seller who wishes to list more than five trailers simultaneously, and any commercial dealer wishing to list any trailer must make arrangements with us before doing so. Please visit TrailerUSASupport.com for information.
4. When you list a trailer for sale through our Sell Your Trailer service, we may obtain additional distribution for your listing through our relationships with other websites, including Horse Trailer World, Equipment Trader, and Car Base. We also may promote your listing on or through third-party website or services. Neither Trailer Store USA nor any website through which we distribute or promote your listing will charge you any additional fee for this additional exposure. It is simple added value from Trailer Store USA. Our promotional partner will not contact you with offers to sell you additional distribution or add-on advertising services for your listing without your permission. If third parties contact you without your permission offering to sell you such service, they have likely misused the Trailer Store USA site and violated this Visitor Agreement to exploit your listing information. If you receive any such solicitations that you did not authorize, please bring them to our attention by using our contact us form.
5. Listings are not to be used to advertise more than one trailer regardless of a listing’s duration. By using the Trailer Store site to sell your trailer, you agree to pay the price of the package you select and the prices of any advertising upgrades, regardless of whether your trailer sells as a result of the listing. You also agree to pay any applicable taxes relation to your use of the Sell Your Trailer service. Click here for our Refund Policy.
6. Responsibility for the information contained in each listing lies with each seller. You alone are responsible for the material you post, including listing information and photos of your trailer and for the content of all email messages you transmit through the Trailer Store USA site. Nothing will undermine a user’s confidence in the trailer you are looking to sell faster than inaccurate statements or misleading representations about the trailer. And since any erosion of user confidence in you is likely to be accompanied by erosion of user confidence in us, we care deeply about making sure that the information you supply is accurate and that, in all respects, you treat other users of the Trailer Store USA fairly and honorably.
7. In connection with our efforts to combat Internet fraud, some listings may be screened before posted publicly. This process may delay the publication of your listing. Though we cannot monitor every transaction that originates through a listing on the Trailer Store USA site, we may, from time to time, perform random quality assurance test to confirm that those who offer trailers for sales over the Trailer Store USA site are prepared to sell those trailers at the prices and on the terms which such trailer are advertised. By using the Trailer Store USA site, you agree to cooperate in these quality assurance tests. If our test reveal, or we otherwise learn, that a seller may be violating the terms of this Visitor Agreement, we reserve the right to deny that seller use of services offered on the Trailer Store USA site and any affiliated websites and remove that seller’s listings from each site.
8. By listing a trailer for sale on the Trailer Store USA sites, you agree to use the email addresses of those responding to your listing only to communicate with them about the potential sale of that trailer.
III. Third Party Services
a. For your convenience, we make available a variety of links to other websites that we do not operate where you can obtain trailer-related products and services, including insurance, warranties, financing, and inspection services.
b. Although we make available links to the websites of third-party providers of products and service, we are not responsible for the prices, terms, quality, reliability, or performance of the products or services provided by them. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in the promotions of, vendors or other third parties found on or through the Trailer Store USA site, including payment and delivery of goods or services and any other terms, conditions, warranties, or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such third party. We are not responsible for any loss or damage incurred as the result of such dealings with or the presence of such third parties on the Trailer Store USA site.
c. For your convenience, we make available links to websites operated by dealers that list their vehicles on the Trailer Store USA site. Although we or our affiliates may power some of these dealer websites, we are responsible for any of the content that appears on these websites, including, without limitation, promotional contests and sweepstakes or contest offer that may be promoted from time to time on the Trailer Store USA site, or that maybe be accessible through a link from the Trailer Store USA site, and you release Trailer Store USA and our affiliated from any damages that you may incur, and agree not to assert any claims against any of them, arising from your entry, participation, or acceptance of any prize in any such sweepstakes or contest offer.
IV. Ownership and Permissions
a. The Trailer Store USA site is provided to our end users for their personal or non-commercial use only. The materials on the Trailer Store USA site are the property of Trailer Store USA or its licensors, and are protected by U.S. copyright laws, other copyright laws, and international conventions. Except as explicitly provided in this Visitor Agreement, you may not distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, or otherwise exploit any of the materials on the Trailer Store USA site. You may display and occasionally print a single copy of any page of the Trailer Store USA site for your personal, non-commercial use, but you may not otherwise reproduce any material appearing on the Trailer Store USA site without the prior written consent of the owner of such materials. You may not store any significant portion of, nor distribute copies of, materials found the Trailer Store USA site in any form (including electronic form), without prior written permission from the owner of such materials. Requests for permission to reproduce or distribute materials found on the Trailer Store USA site should be sent to TrailerUSASupport.com.
b. You are free to establish a hypertext link to Trailer Store USA so long as the link does not state or imply any endorsement or sponsorship of you, your company, or your website by Trailer Store USA or any of our affiliates. However, without our prior written permission, you many not frame any of the content of Trailer Store USA, nor incorporate into another website or service any intellectual property of Trailer Store USA or its licensors. Requests for permission to frame our content or use our content in any way that is not expressly described in this Visitor Agreement should be sent toTrailerUSASupport.com.
c. Trailer Store USA and the Trailer Store USA logo are all trademarks owned by us or our licensors. The names of other products and services referred to on the Trailer Store USA site may be the trademarks of their respective owners. You may not use any trademark or service mark appearing on the Trailer Store USA sites without the prior written consent of the owner of the mark.
d. You acknowledge that by transmitting or posting any material on or through the Trailer Store USA site, you grant us, or anyone authorized by us, an unrestricted, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, license to use, modify, perform, display, broadcast, reproduce, create derivative works from, transmit, sell or otherwise use, exploit or distribute, at no cost whatsoever, all such material (including, without limitation, all intellectual property rights embodied therein), in whole or in part, in any manner or medium (whether now known or hereafter developed), for any purpose. The foregoing license includes the right to exploit any proprietary rights in such material, including, but not limited to, rights under copyright, trademark, or patent laws that exist in any applicable jurisdiction. Also, in connection with the exercise of these rights, you grant us and anyone authorized by us, the right to identify you as the author of such material by name, email address or user name, and to use your image and likeness if provided, in connection with such material. You will not receive any compensation of any kind for the use of any material you transmit or post via the Trailer Store USA site. Among other uses of user materials, the Trailer Store USA site uses listings date to derive useful information (such as vehicle valuation information) for display, sale and distribution.
V. User Content
a. The Trailer Store USA site allows users to publish listings, ratings, and reviews and to access social media tools where users may post material accessible to others or transmit communications to others. Some of these tools may be operated by third parties, and your use of them is subject to both the terms of this Visitor Agreement and to the policies of their third-party providers.
b. You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of any interactive areas of the Trailer Store USA site. You acknowledge that any of the user-generated content posted or transmitted through the Trailer Store USA site represents the views of the author, and not of Trailer Store USA. You also acknowledge that your use of or reliance on such content is at your own risk.
c. When publishing anything to the Trailer Store USA site or using any social media tools or interactive features, you agree that you will not post or transmit:
1. Any copyrighted material unless you own or control the copyright in and to such material;
2. Material that is: knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, libelous, tortuous, abusive, vulgar, hateful, racist, bigoted, sexist, harassing, threatening, inflammatory, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, invasive of a person’s privacy, or is otherwise objectionable or in violation of any applicable law, rule, or regulation;
3. Material that violates or infringes the rights of any other party, including, without limitation, rights, or privacy, right of publicity, copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights;
4. Profanity in subject lines, messages, or signatures;
5. Any material containing viruses, Trojan horses, worms, or any other disruptive or harmful component;
6. Material that breaches another’s privacy, i.e., containing phone numbers, addresses, or other personal information;
7. Spam, including, but not limited to, junk mail, chain letters, unsolicited bulk email or duplicative messages, excessive cross-postings, and material that is unrelated to the forum in which it is posted;
8. Material that contains advertisements or commercial solicitations; or
9. Material discussing illegal activities or linking to websites that deal with such activities.
d. You further agree that you will not attempt to do any of the following:
1. Interfere with or disrupt the Trailer Store USA site or our computer systems, servers, or networks;
2. Attempt to gain unauthorized access to any part of the Trailer Store USA site, to accounts that belong to other users, or to computer systems or networks connected to the Trailer Store USA.
3. Engage in any systematic extraction of date or date fields, including, without limitation, email addresses, by use of any automated mechanism, such web robots, crawlers, or spiders (except in strict conformance with the Robots Exclusion Protocol) or otherwise;
4. Collect information about others without their consent;
5. Interfere with the use of the Trailer Store USA site by any other individual or party;
6. Impersonate any person, or otherwise attempt to mislead others about your identity, or post material under secondary user names or other aliases; or
7. Share any user name and/or password you have on the Trailer Store USA site with any other persons.
e. Without limiting any of Trailer Store USA’s other right or remedies, a violation of any of the above may result in the removal of any content you have transmitted or posted, revocation or any accounts you have on the Trailer Store USA site or on our affiliated websites and service, and/or a ban from creating new accounts.
f. Although Trailer Store USA cannot monitor all of the listings and content posted to our site, we reserve the right (but assume no obligation) to delete, move, condense, or edit any ads, ratings, reviews, content or other postings that come to our attention that we consider unacceptable or inappropriate, whether for legal or other reasons. We retain the right to deny access to anyone who we believe has violated these terms or any other term of this Visitor Agreement. We will not, in the ordinary course of business, review the content of private electronic messages that are not addressed to us. however, we may occasionally monitor such communications as we believe is appropriate to comply with applicable laws, respond to legal process or a law enforcement requests, to enforce this Visitor Agreement, or to protect the rights, property or safety of visitors to the Trailer Store USA site, our advertisers, the public, us or our affiliates. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Trailer Store USA takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted to Trailer Store USA or by third parties.
a. You agree that we may, under some circumstances and without prior notice to you, terminate your used of and access to any of the parts of the Trailer Store USA site to which we restrict access, for example, by requiring registration. Some of the reasons for such termination may include, but are not limited to, (a) a breach or violation or suspected breach or violation of this Visitor Agreement or other incorporated terms or guidelines, (b) a request by law enforcement or another government agency, (c) our decision to discontinue or change all or part of the Trailer Store USA site, (d) technical or security issues, and (e) fraudulent or illegal activities. All terminations will be made in our sole discretion and you agree that we will not be liable for any termination of your use of or access to the Trailer Store USA site or any part of the Trailer Store USA site.
VII. DISPUTE RESOLUTION – MANDATORY ARBITRATION AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER
a. ABRIRATION AGREEMENT. YOU AND TRAILER STORE USA AGREE THAT ANY CLAIMS OR DISPUTES (“Claims”) THAT ARISE OUR OF OR RELATE IN ANY WAY TO THE TERMS OF THE VISITOR AGREEMENT, THE TRAILER STORE USA SITE, OR ANY SERVICE (INCLUDING BUT NOT ARBITRATION INSTEAD OF LITIGATION IN COURT. In arbitration, there is no judge and no jury. Instead, Claims are decided by an arbitrator whose authority is created by the governed by this arbitration agreement. Review of arbitration awards in the courts is very limited.
b. CLASS ACTION WAIVER: YOU AND TRAILER STORE USA AGREE THAT ALL CLAIMS BETWEEN US WILL BE RESOLVED IN AN INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION. WE BOTH AGREE THAT THERE WILL BE NO CLASS, REPRESENTATIVE, OR CONSOLIDATED ACTIONS IN ARBITRATION. In addition, neither you nor Trailer Store USA may participate in a class or representative action in court as a class member if the claims asserted in the arbitration would fall within the scope of this arbitration agreement is asserted directly by you or Trailer World USA. To be clear, you and Trailer World USA both waive any right to participate in any class action involving disputes between us.
c. ARBITRATOR AUTHORITY: The arbitrator’s authority is governed by this arbitration agreement. You and Trailer Store USA agree that the arbitrator may award the same relief that a court of competent jurisdiction could award – consistent with and limited by the Visitor Agreement (including the limitations of liability set forth in Section XI), but the arbitrator may not award declaratory or injunctive relief that extends beyond you and your dealings with Trailer Store USA. An arbitrator may award attorney’s fees and costs to the prevailing party if a court would be authorized to do so under the applicable law.
d. ARBITRATION PROCEDURES: You and Trailer Store USA agree that your agreement affects interstate commerce, and the Federal Arbitration Act applies. All arbitrations shall be conducted by the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”). The AAA’s rules are available on its website at www.adr.org or by calling 1-800-778-7879. If the Claim asserted in arbitration is for less than $75,000, the AAA’s Supplementary Procedures for Consumer-Related Disputes will apply. If the claim is for more than $75,000, then the Commercial Rules will apply. If there is a conflict between the AAA Rules and this arbitration agreement, then this arbitration agreement shall control. For claims less than $75,000, Trailer Store USA will pay all filing fees and costs associated with commencing an arbitration, but you will be responsible for paying your own attorney’s fees (if you chose to use an attorney in arbitration) unless you prevail in the arbitration and the arbitrator finds that you are entitled to recover your fees under the law. The arbitration will be held in a mutually agreeable and convenient location. e. SURVIVAL: This arbitration agreement survives the termination of this Visitor Agreement between you and Trailer Store USA.
VIII. JURY TRAILER WAIVER.
You and Trailer Store USA expressly and knowingly WAIVE THE RIGHT TO TRAIL BY JURY. This means that if for any reason the arbitration agreement contained in Section IX is not enforced or is found inapplicable, our claims against each other will be resolved by a judge rather than a jury.
IX. Disclaimer of Warranties, Limiation of Liability, and Indemnification
a. IF YOU RELY ON TRAILER STORE USA SITE OR ANY INFORMATION, PRODUCT, OR SERVICE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE TRAILER STORE USA SITES, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT THERE MAY BE DELAYS, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, INACCURACIES, AND/OR OTHER PROBLEMS WITH THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES PUBLISHED ON OR PROMOTED THROUGH THE TRAILER STORE USA SITE. THE AGENTS, AND LICENSORS CANNOT AND DO NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, CURRENTNESS, NONINFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICUALR PURPOSE OF THE INFORMATION AVAIALBE THROUGH THE TRAILER STORE USA SITE (OR ANY INFORMATION, GOODS, OR SERVICES THAT ARE REFERRED TO ADVERTISED OR PROMOTED ON, OR SOLD THROUGH THE TRAILER STORE USA SITE). NOR DO WE OR THEY GUARANTEE THAT THE TRAILER STORE USA SITE WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. TRAILER STORE USA AND ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, AND LICENSORES WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIMS, ACTIONS, OR JUDGEMENTS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO ANY CONTENT PSOETED TO THE TRAILER STORE USA SITE BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY.
b. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL TRAILER STORE USA OR ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE TRAILER STORE USA SITE OR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE LINKED TO OR FROM OR ADVERTISED OR PROMOTED ON THE TRAILER STORE USA SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, OR OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING LOST REVENUES OR PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS, AND LOSS OF DATA) EVEN IF WE ARE ADVISED BEFOREHAND OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOU AGREE THAT THE LIABILITY OF TRAILER STORE USA AND ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, AND LICENSORS, IF ANY, ARISING OUT OF ANY KIND OF LEGAL CLAIM ARISING OUT OF OR OTHERWISE RELATING TO THE TRAILER STORE USA SITE WILL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT YOU PAID, IF ANY, FOR THE USE OF TRAILER STORE USA SITE OUT OF WHICH SUCH LIABILITY ALLEGEDLY ARISES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE PRECEDING SENTENCE, YOU AGREE THAT WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY THREATENING, DEFAMATORY, OBSCENE, OFFENSIVE, TORTIOUS, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT BY YOU OR ANY OTHER PARTY OR ANY INFRINGEMENT OF YOUR OR ANOTHER’S RIGHTS ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE TRAILER STORE USA SITES.
c. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATTIONS OF LIABILITY MAY NOT APPLY.
d. YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY TRAILER STORE USA AND ITS OWNERS, SHAREHOLDERS, SUBSIDIARES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, PARTNERS, AND LICENSORS, AND HOLD THEM HARMLESS FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AND EXPENSES, INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES, ARISING FROM OR RELATED IN ANY WAY TO YOUR USED OF THE TRAILER STORE USA SITE OR ANY BREACH OF THIS VISITOR AGREEMENT.
a. To obtain access to certain services from the Trailer Store USA site (for instance, to manage your private seller listing on the Trailer Store USA site), you may be required to register on the Trailer Store USA site. As part of the registration process, you will be required to select a user name and a password. You agree that the information you supply during that registration process will be accurate and complete, and that you will not register under the name of another person. Failure to provide accurate and timely information may result in your account being closed and/or your access to content provided through your account being suspended, discontinued, or removed. We reserve the right to disallow used of a user name that we deem offensive or inappropriate. You will be responsible for preserving the confidentiality of your password and for all actions of persons accessing the Trailer Store USA site through any username/password assigned to you. You will notify Trailer Store USA’s Customer Service Manager of any known or suspected unauthorized use of your account via TrailerUSASupport.com.
b. Trailer Store USA reserves the right to discuss any information we collect through user accounts and registrations in accordance with our Privacy Statement.
XI. Notice of Copyright Infringement
If you are an owner of intellectual property who believes your intellectual property has been improperly posted or distributed via the Trailer Store USA site, please notify us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or visitTrailerUSASupport.com. Your notice to us must include the following information: (1) a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyrighted work allegedly infringed; (2) a description of the copyrighted work or works the allegedly have been infringed; (3) a description of where on the Trailer Store USA site information, including your address, telephone number, and, if available, email address; (5) a statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the allegedly infringing use has not been authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (6) a statement by you, under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyrighted work that has allegedly been infringed.
a. We want potential buyers visiting the Trailer Store USA site to feel free to share their email addresses with those listing trailers for sale on Trailer Store’s site. By accessing the Trailer Store USA site, you agree not to use information concerning other users of the Trailer Store USA site, or the trailers they have listed or searched for the Trailer Store USA sites (including listing information, user names, email addresses, telephone numbers, and/or other information), for any purpose other than to explore the potential purchase or sale of a listed vehicle.
b. This Visitor Agreement has been made in, and will be constructed in accordance with the laws of, the State of Texas, without regard to its choice of laws rules. By using the Trailer Store USA site, you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts in Titus County, Texas in all disputes arising out of or relating to this Visitor Agreement or the used of the Trailer Store USA site.
c. Please report any violations of this Visitor Agreement to TrailerUSASupport.com.